Starting at: Brixton
Arrive at: Ilford
Stations passed through from Brixton
- Brixton Road / Brixton Police Station
- Villa Road
- Loughborough Road
- Hillyard Street
- Vassall Road
- St Mark's Church
- Kennington Road
- Kennington Station
- Penton Place
- Newington Butts
- Elephant & Castle Station
- Elephant & Castle / Newington Causeway
- Inner London Crown Court
- Borough Station
- Union Street
- London Bridge
- Monument Station
- Bank Station / King William Street
- Bank Station / Threadneedle Street
- Great Winchester Street
- Liverpool Street Station
ILFORD STATION: From Wednesday 29 January until late 2020, the Cranbrook Road entrance will be closed whilst a new station entrance is built. A temporary entrance will open in Ilford Hill and the existing York Mews entrance will open throughout the day.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ilford to Brixton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brixton to Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station
- Brixton to Northiam (Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- Brixton to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Brixton to Ockendon Rail Station
- Brixton to Saunderton Rail Station
- Brixton to Scunthorpe Rail Station
- Brixton to
- Brixton to Kearsney Rail Station
- Brixton to Clifton Down Rail Station
- Brixton to Lochwinnoch Rail Station