Starting at: Brent Cross
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Brent Cross
- Golders Green
- Belsize Park
- Chalk Farm
- Camden Town
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Old Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Brent Cross
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brent Cross to Emirates Greenwich Peninsula
- Brent Cross to Egham Rail Station
- Brent Cross to West Croydon Tram Stop
- Brent Cross to New Addington Tram Stop
- Brent Cross to Beckenham Road Tram Stop
- Brent Cross to Sandy Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Turkey Street
- Brent Cross to Erith
- Brent Cross to Radlett Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Penge West