Starting at: Brent Cross
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Brent Cross
- Golders Green
- Belsize Park
- Chalk Farm
- Camden Town
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Old Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Brent Cross
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brent Cross to George Street Tram Stop
- Brent Cross to Rannoch Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Walsall Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Hattersley Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Frant Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Alexandra Palace
- Brent Cross to Northwood
- Brent Cross to Edinburgh Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Widdrington Rail Station