Starting at: Brent Cross
Arrive at: Amersham
Stations passed through from Brent Cross
- Golders Green
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Brent Cross Station: 40 cycle parking spaces are now available in the station car park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Amersham to Brent Cross
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brent Cross to Llanwrtyd Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Langbank Rail Station
- Brent Cross to
- Brent Cross to March Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Tulloch Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Torre Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Corfe Castle (Swanage Railway)
- Brent Cross to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Brent Cross to Larbert Rail Station