Starting at: Bow Road
Arrive at: Rochdale Railway Station (Manchester Metrolink)
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Bow Road
- Mile End
- Stepney Green
- Aldgate East
- Tower Hill
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Rochdale Railway Station (Manchester Metrolink) to Bow Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bow Road to Corpach Rail Station
- Bow Road to Llandrindod Rail Station
- Bow Road to Olton Rail Station
- Bow Road to Winchelsea Rail Station
- Bow Road to Wanborough Rail Station
- Bow Road to Bootle New Strand Rail Station
- Bow Road to Headingley Rail Station
- Bow Road to Hale Rail Station
- Bow Road to Borough Green & Wrotham Rail Station
- Bow Road to Stoke Mandeville Rail Station