Starting at: Bow Road
• Take the Replacement Bus DL-6 to Mile End
• Take the Central line to Stratford
• Change at Stratford Underground Station
• Take the Jubilee line to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Underground Station
• Take the Southeastern to Orpington
• Change at Orpington Rail Station
• Take the Southeastern to Dunton Green
• Change at Dunton Green Rail Station
Arrive at: Dunton Green Rail Station
Journey time between Bow Road and Dunton Green Rail Station averages at 68 minutes
Stations passed through from Bow Road
DISTRICT LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Tower Hill and West Ham. Replacement buses operate.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Dunton Green Rail Station to Bow Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Bow Road > Dunton Green Rail Station