Starting at: Bow Road
Arrive at: Wimbledon
Stations passed through from Bow Road
- Mile End
DISTRICT LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Tower Hill and West Ham. Replacement buses operate.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
THAMESLINK: Sunday 5 July, trains are revised to operate between Luton and Wimbledon calling at usual stations to Tulse Hill then non-stop to Sutton and all stations to Wimbledon. Replacement buses operate between Tulse Hill and Sutton calling at Streatham, Streatham Common, Mitcham Eastfields, Mitcham Junction, Hackbridge and Carshalton. For Tooting and Haydons Road, please use local London Buses services.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Wimbledon to Bow Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bow Road to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- Bow Road to Westerton Rail Station
- Bow Road to Charing Cross (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Bow Road to Llandecwyn Rail Station
- Bow Road to Queenborough Rail Station
- Bow Road to Edinburgh Rail Station
- Bow Road to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Bow Road to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Bow Road to Maiden Newton Rail Station
- Bow Road to Ashwell & Morden Rail Station