Starting at: Bow Road
Arrive at: Finchley Central
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Bow Road
- Mile End
DISTRICT LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Tower Hill and West Ham. Replacement buses operate.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Finchley Central to Bow Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bow Road to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- Bow Road to Westerton Rail Station
- Bow Road to Charing Cross (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Bow Road to Llandecwyn Rail Station
- Bow Road to Queenborough Rail Station
- Bow Road to Bradley Lane (Midland Metro Stop)
- Bow Road to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- Bow Road to Scunthorpe Rail Station
- Bow Road to Broome Rail Station
- Bow Road to Adderley Park Rail Station