Starting at: Bow Road
Arrive at: Brixton
Stations passed through from Bow Road
- Mile End
DISTRICT LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Tower Hill and West Ham. Replacement buses operate.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Changes to southbound bus stops at Brixton Station: Until further notice, please use Stop N for Route 35 towards Clapham Junction, Routes 109 118 250 N109 and N250 towards Streatham and Route 355 towards Mitcham. Route P4 will also terminate at Stop N. Please use Stop Q for Routes 45 59 133 159 333 and N133 towards Streatham Hill, Route N2 towards Crystal Palace and Route N3 towards Bromley North. Please use Stop ZA in Effra Road for Route 3 towards Crystal Palace and Route 196 towards Norwood Junction, and Stop Z in Effra Road for Route 2 towards West Norwood, Route 415 towards Tulse Hill and Route 432 towards Anerley Station.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Brixton to Bow Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bow Road to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- Bow Road to Westerton Rail Station
- Bow Road to Charing Cross (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Bow Road to Llandecwyn Rail Station
- Bow Road to Queenborough Rail Station
- Bow Road to Adderley Park Rail Station
- Bow Road to Ardrossan Town Rail Station
- Bow Road to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Bow Road to Yarm Rail Station
- Bow Road to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)