Starting at: Bounds Green
Arrive at: Kingswood
Stations passed through from Bounds Green
- Palace Road
- Nightingale Road
- Park Avenue
- Haringey Civic Centre
- Wood Green Station
BOUNDS GREEN STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Bounds Green: Closed - Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingswood to Bounds Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bounds Green to Penge East
- Bounds Green to Carpenders Park
- Bounds Green to Aslockton Rail Station
- Bounds Green to Cheam
- Bounds Green to Chertsey Rail Station
- Bounds Green to Chipstead
- Bounds Green to Church Street Tram Stop
- Bounds Green to Clandon Rail Station
- Bounds Green to Clapham High Street
- Bounds Green to Claygate Rail Station