Starting at: Blackhorse Road
Arrive at: Hainault
Stations passed through from Blackhorse Road
- Longfield Avenue
- Walthamstow Market
- St James's Street Station
- Markhouse Avenue
- Queen's Road
- St Saviour's Church
- Lea Bridge Road
- Gloucester Road
- Capworth Street
- Park Road
- Villiers Close
- Oliver Road
- Grange Park Road
- Buckingham Road
- Leyton Library
- Leyton Station
BLACKHORSE ROAD STATION: Closed due to operational reasons.
Blackhorse Road: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hainault to Blackhorse Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Blackhorse Road to Elsenham Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road to Grays Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road to
- Blackhorse Road to Thorpe Bay Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road to St Paul's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Blackhorse Road to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road to Farncombe Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road to Rye Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Blackhorse Road to Woodbridge Rail Station