Starting at: Belsize Park
Arrive at: West Ruislip
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Belsize Park
- Chalk Farm
- Camden Town
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Ruislip to Belsize Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Belsize Park to Exmouth Rail Station
- Belsize Park to Wootton (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Belsize Park to Doleham Rail Station
- Belsize Park to Brunswick Rail Station
- Belsize Park to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Belsize Park to Birmingham New Street Rail Station
- Belsize Park to Headingley Rail Station
- Belsize Park to Branksome Rail Station
- Belsize Park to Worle Rail Station
- Belsize Park to Tutbury & Hatton Rail Station