Starting at: Becontree
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Becontree
- East Ham
- Upton Park
- West Ham
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Becontree
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Becontree to South Merton
- Becontree to Brondesbury
- Becontree to Bookham Rail Station
- Becontree to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- Becontree to Kingham Rail Station
- Becontree to Woodgrange Park
- Becontree to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Becontree to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Becontree to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Becontree to Normanton Rail Station
- Becontree to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)