Starting at: Barons Court
Arrive at: Barkingside
Stations passed through from Barons Court
- Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Hyde Park Corner
- Green Park
- Piccadilly Circus
- Leicester Square
- Covent Garden
CIRCLE LINE: No service until further notice due to operational restrictions.
Barkingside: No Step Free Access - Step free access between the train and the eastbound platform via ramp is not available due to temporary unavailability of station staff. Call 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Barkingside to Barons Court
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barons Court to Swindon Rail Station
- Barons Court to Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station
- Barons Court to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Barons Court to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- Barons Court to Woking Rail Station
- Barons Court to Sole Street Rail Station
- Barons Court to Redland Rail Station
- Barons Court to Shenfield Rail Station
- Barons Court to Grays Rail Station