Starting at: Barking
Arrive at: Heathrow Terminal 5
Stations passed through from Barking
- East Ham
- Upton Park
- West Ham
- Bow Road
- Mile End
- Stepney Green
- Aldgate East
- Tower Hill
- Cannon Street
- Mansion House
- St. James's Park
- Sloane Square
- South Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- Earl's Court
- West Kensington
- Barons Court
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
Information for customers travelling to Heathrow: Due to changes at the airport, your airline may now operate from a different terminal. Please visit Heathrow.com, or contact your airline to check.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Heathrow Terminal 5 to Barking
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barking to Thorpe-le-Soken Rail Station
- Barking to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Barking to Peterborough (Nene Valley Railway)
- Barking to Farncombe Rail Station
- Barking to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Barking to Pewsey Rail Station
- Barking to Walmer Rail Station
- Barking to Tamworth High Level Rail Station
- Barking to Banbury Rail Station