Starting at: Barking
Arrive at: Harringay Green Lanes
Stations passed through from Barking
- Woodgrange Park Rail Station
- Wanstead Park Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road Rail Station
- Leyton Midland Road Rail Station
- Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road Rail Station
- South Tottenham Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Harringay Green Lanes to Barking
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barking to Thorpe-le-Soken Rail Station
- Barking to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Barking to Peterborough (Nene Valley Railway)
- Barking to Farncombe Rail Station
- Barking to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Barking to Royston Rail Station
- Barking to Poppleton Rail Station
- Barking to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Barking to Pewsey Rail Station