Starting at: Barking
Arrive at: Goodmayes
Stations passed through from Barking
- Park Avenue
- Hulse Avenue / Barking Park
- Barking Bus Garage
- Thurlestone Avenue
- Capel Gardens
- St. Thomas More Catholic Church
- Levett Gardens
- Meldrum Road
- Green Lane
- Goodmayes Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
GOODMAYES STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:40
Ticket price information
The price shown is a single adult pay as you go fare.
Return journey: Goodmayes to Barking
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barking to Dinas (Rhondda) Rail Station
- Barking to Parkend (Dean Forest Railway)
- Barking to Crawley Rail Station
- Barking to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Barking to Sandwich Rail Station
- Barking to Watlington Rail Station
- Barking to Burgess Hill Rail Station
- Barking to Westgate-on-Sea Rail Station