Starting at: Barking
Arrive at: Caledonian Road & Barnsbury
Stations passed through from Barking
- Woodgrange Park Rail Station
- Wanstead Park Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road Rail Station
- Leyton Midland Road Rail Station
- Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road Rail Station
- South Tottenham Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes Rail Station
- Crouch Hill Rail Station
- Upper Holloway Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Caledonian Road & Barnsbury to Barking
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barking to Garrowhill Rail Station
- Barking to Denham Golf Club Rail Station
- Barking to Norwood Junction
- Barking to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- Barking to Stratford (London)
- Barking to Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- Barking to Farningham Road Rail Station
- Barking to Cheam
- Barking to Darton Rail Station