Starting at: Barking
Arrive at: Barnes Bridge
Stations passed through from Barking
- East Ham
- Upton Park
- West Ham
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Barnes Bridge to Barking
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barking to Bank Hall Rail Station
- Barking to West Calder Rail Station
- Barking to Hereford Rail Station
- Barking to Adderley Park Rail Station
- Barking to Ammanford Rail Station
- Barking to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Barking to Swindon Rail Station
- Barking to Beltring Rail Station
- Barking to Blackrod Rail Station