Starting at: Barking
Arrive at: Warwick Avenue
Stations passed through from Barking
- East Ham
- Upton Park
- West Ham
- Bow Road
- Mile End
- Stepney Green
- Aldgate East
- Liverpool Street
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Euston Square
- Great Portland Street
- Baker Street
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Paddington (H&C Line)-Underground
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Warwick Avenue to Barking
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barking to Sutton Parkway Rail Station
- Barking to Kirton Lindsey Rail Station
- Barking to Eridge Rail Station
- Barking to Whitland Rail Station
- Barking to Dalton Rail Station
- Barking to South Bank Rail Station
- Barking to Ware Rail Station
- Barking to Knutsford Rail Station
- Barking to Hastings Rail Station