Starting at: Barking
Arrive at: Rotherhithe
Stations passed through from Barking
- East Ham
- Upton Park
- West Ham
- Bow Road
- Mile End
- Stepney Green
c2c: Sunday 31 May, no service between Liverpool Street and Barking. All trains operate to/from Fenchurch Street instead.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Rotherhithe to Barking
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barking to Brunswick Rail Station
- Barking to Sole Street Rail Station
- Barking to Lochluichart Rail Station
- Barking to Wrexham Central Rail Station
- Barking to Redbridge
- Barking to Smallbrook Junction Rail Station
- Barking to Sandwich Rail Station
- Barking to Worle Rail Station
- Barking to Llandrindod Rail Station