Starting at: Barbican
Arrive at: Worle Rail Station
Stations passed through from Barbican
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Euston Square
- Great Portland Street
- Baker Street
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Worle Rail Station to Barbican
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barbican to Robertsbridge Rail Station
- Barbican to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Barbican to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Barbican to Shalford (Surrey) Rail Station
- Barbican to Chalfont & Latimer
- Barbican to Bootle Oriel Road Rail Station
- Barbican to Langbank Rail Station
- Barbican to Castleton Moor Rail Station
- Barbican to Wigan North Western Rail Station