Starting at: Barbican
Arrive at: Furze Platt Rail Station
Stations passed through from Barbican
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Euston Square
- Great Portland Street
- Baker Street
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Furze Platt Rail Station to Barbican
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barbican to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Barbican to Barry Docks Rail Station
- Barbican to Henley-on-Thames Rail Station
- Barbican to Leigh (Kent) Rail Station
- Barbican to Cefn-y-Bedd Rail Station
- Barbican to Aberystwyth Rail Station
- Barbican to Rye Rail Station
- Barbican to Wem Rail Station
- Barbican to Tunbridge Wells West (Spa Valley Railway)
- Barbican to Wootton Wawen Rail Station