Starting at: Barbican
Arrive at: Monks Risborough Rail Station
Stations passed through from Barbican
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Euston Square
- Great Portland Street
- Baker Street
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Monks Risborough Rail Station to Barbican
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barbican to Robertsbridge Rail Station
- Barbican to Cromford Rail Station
- Barbican to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Barbican to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Barbican to Shalford (Surrey) Rail Station
- Barbican to Sole Street Rail Station
- Barbican to Millbrook (Hants) Rail Station
- Barbican to Totnes Rail Station
- Barbican to Haddenham & Thame Parkway Rail Station