Starting at: Baker Street
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Baker Street
- Bond Street
- Green Park
- London Bridge
- Canada Water
- Canary Wharf
- North Greenwich
- Canning Town
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Baker Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Baker Street to Callerton Parkway (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Baker Street to Corfe Castle (Swanage Railway)
- Baker Street to Aberdour Rail Station
- Baker Street to Cuffley
- Baker Street to Wallsend (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Baker Street to Dundonald Road Tram Stop
- Baker Street to Star Lane DLR
- Baker Street to Cathcart Rail Station
- Baker Street to Harrow & Wealdstone
- Baker Street to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Baker Street to London Road (Guildford) Rail Station