Starting at: Archway
Arrive at: Coulsdon South
Stations passed through from Archway
- Pemberton Gardens
- Monnery Road
- Tufnell Park Station
- Tufnell Park Station / Brecknock Road
- Carleton Road
- Hilldrop Road
- Camden Road
- Cliff Road
- Camden Park Road
- Brewery Road
- Vale Royal
- York Way / Freight Lane
- Randell's Road
- York Way / Kings Place
- Wharfdale Road / London Canal Museum
- King's Cross Stn / Pentonville Rd
- King's Cross Station
- St Pancras International Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Coulsdon South to Archway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Archway to Dewsbury Rail Station
- Archway to East Grinstead Rail Station
- Archway to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Archway to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- Archway to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Archway to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Archway to Waterbeach Rail Station
- Archway to Seamer Rail Station
- Archway to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Archway to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station