Starting at: Archway
Arrive at: East Ham
Stations passed through from Archway
- Tufnell Park
- Kentish Town
- Camden Town
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Old Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: East Ham to Archway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Archway to Broad Green Rail Station
- Archway to St Leonards Warrior Square Rail Station
- Archway to Worle Rail Station
- Archway to Ingatestone Rail Station
- Archway to Newbold (Manchester Metrolink)
- Archway to Sturry Rail Station
- Archway to Sandwich Rail Station
- Archway to Eythorne Station (East Kent Railway)
- Archway to Cornbrook (Manchester Metrolink)
- Archway to Longbridge Rail Station