Starting at: Archway
Arrive at: Arnos Grove
Stations passed through from Archway
- Tufnell Park
- Kentish Town
- Camden Town
- King's Cross St. Pancras
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Arnos Grove to Archway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Archway to Brentwood
- Archway to Burnham (Berks) Rail Station
- Archway to Wrabness Rail Station
- Archway to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Archway to North Fambridge Rail Station
- Archway to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Archway to St Neots Rail Station
- Archway to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Archway to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- Archway to Redland Rail Station