Starting at: Amersham
Arrive at: Purley Oaks
Stations passed through from Amersham
- Chalfont & Latimer Rail Station
- Chorleywood Rail Station
- Rickmansworth Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill Rail Station
Metropolitan Line: No service between Rickmansworth and Amersham / Chesham due to a fire alert. A 15 minute service is operating between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Uxbridge / Watford. A 5 minute service is operating on the rest of the line due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Purley Oaks to Amersham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Amersham to Gerrards Cross Rail Station
- Amersham to Bedhampton Rail Station
- Amersham to Imperial Wharf
- Amersham to St Margarets (London)
- Amersham to Hatch End
- Amersham to Harrow & Wealdstone
- Amersham to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- Amersham to Birkbeck Tram Stop
- Amersham to Vauxhall
- Amersham to Hampton (London)