Starting at: Amersham
Arrive at: London Fenchurch Street
Stations passed through from Amersham
- Chalfont & Latimer Rail Station
- Chorleywood Rail Station
- Rickmansworth Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill Rail Station
c2c: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 April, no service between Barking, West Ham, Limehouse and Fenchurch Street due to planned engineering works. Trains will be diverted to/from Liverpool Street via Stratford.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Fenchurch Street to Amersham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Amersham to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Amersham to Shenfield Rail Station
- Amersham to Reedham (Norfolk) Rail Station
- Amersham to Bedford St Johns Rail Station
- Amersham to Abbey Road DLR
- Amersham to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Amersham to Ockendon Rail Station
- Amersham to Chesham
- Amersham to Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- Amersham to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Amersham to St Paul's (Midland Metro Stop)