Starting at: Aldgate East
Arrive at: Surrey Quays
Stations passed through from Aldgate East
London Overground: No service between South Tottenham and Barking while we remove an obstruction from the track at South Tottenham. London underground is accepting their tickets via reasonable route. No service between Liverpool Street and Enfield Town / Cheshunt due to a power failure. No service between Surrey Quays and New Cross and a reduced service is operating on all other London Overground lines due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Surrey Quays to Aldgate East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Aldgate East to Fiskerton Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Carpenders Park
- Aldgate East to Bull Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Aldgate East to Dinas (Rhondda) Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Halewood Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Finchley Road
- Aldgate East to Wigan North Western Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Castleton Moor Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Eastleigh Rail Station