Starting at: Aldgate East
Arrive at: Holland Park
Stations passed through from Aldgate East
- Liverpool Street
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Euston Square
- Great Portland Street
- Baker Street
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Paddington (H&C Line)-Underground
- Royal Oak
- Westbourne Park
- Ladbroke Grove
HOLLAND PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Holland Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Holland Park to Aldgate East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Aldgate East to St Germans Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Barnham Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Aslockton Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Garelochhead Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Attadale Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Peterborough (Nene Valley Railway)
- Aldgate East to Arram Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station
- Aldgate East to Benton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)