This event has finished Took place on: Sunday, 2nd Aug 2020
Here is an oasis in Camden’s urban density, where resourceful planting outflanks challenges of space and shade and Mrs Dickens, who once lived here, is an amiable ghost.
August is an exciting time in the garden, with brilliant colours, and tender foliage at its most luxuriant. Containers include Jenifer Jones’s dramatic black garden pots.
Due to the current situation we are having to set certain conditions so that everyone can enjoy our gardens safely.
* Only people with pre-booked tickets can visit the garden at the time-slot they have booked.
* Please show or print out your order confirmation email as proof of ticket purchase.
* Please observe social distancing rules on your visit.
* Please respect any signage or instructions the garden owner has.
* Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
We hope you have an enjoyable visit and thank you for supporting the National Garden Scheme.
Contact and Booking Details
More information at this website.
Reserve tickets at this website2020-08-02 2020-08-02 Europe/London Visit a garden - 70 Gloucester Crescent (Camden) Here is an oasis in Camden’s urban density, where resourceful planting outflanks challenges of space and shade and Mrs Dickens, who once lived here, is an amiable ghost. https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/calendar/2020/08/02/visit-a-garden-70-gloucester-crescent-camden-234017 70 Gloucester Crescent,Camden,London,
70 Gloucester Crescent,