This event has finished Took place on: Thursday, 19th Jul 2018
Survey London’s shifting landscape of power in this engaging and provocative take on English constitutional, political and legal history. Investigate the city’s streets and architecture to see how they liberate and entrap. And witness a court of law in action.
Tour goers will:
• explore the area from Somerset House to St Paul's Cathedral, passing along the Strand and Fleet Street and nipping down curious side-streets and back-alleys;
• visit the Royal Courts of Justice and witness a court of law in action;
• hear stories about power struggles that have played out in the streets that we pass;
• take in the buildings, monuments and street furniture designed to intimidate, influence and control us;
• consider the balance of power in London today and strategies for challenging those with authority and influence.
The walk is led by Rosie Oliver, founder of Dotmaker Tours and a former government lawyer.
Contact and Booking Details
More information at this website.
Reserve tickets at this website2018-07-19 2018-07-19 Europe/London Guided walk: A Power Trip Survey London’s shifting landscape of power and witness a court of law in action on this engaging and provocative take on English constitutional, political and legal history. https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/calendar/2018/07/19/guided-walk-a-power-trip-172400 ,,,