This event has finished Took place on: Tuesday, 10th May 2016
An evening of military displays in the heart of the city of London -- see helicopters, tanks, and usually a gun/explosion laden demonstration of an attack.
Doors open at 5pm, with performances starting at 6:30pm.
Meet Regular and Reserve units from across the British Military
• Exciting military display by the HAC Regiment featuring pyrotechnics, gun-fire and more!
• Gun Salute firing display by the HAC Saluting Battery
• See inside historic Armoury House, including the acclaimed museum
• Climb aboard the mighty Chinook helicopter, see the formidable Apache gunship and watch both take off (weather permitting)
• Beating Retreat and Sunset Ceremony by the Band and Corps of Drums of the HAC
• Music, bars and FREE BBQ
Ian has Visited - review here.
Cost: Free of Charge
Contact and Booking Details
More information at this website.
No need to book tickets - just turn up on the day.2016-05-10 2016-05-10 Europe/London Annual Open Evening at the Honourable Artillery Company An evening of military displays in the heart of the city of London. https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/calendar/2016/05/10/annual-open-evening-at-the-honourable-artillery-company-89447 Honourable Artillery Company,Finsbury Barracks,,City Road,,London
Honourable Artillery Company,