This event has finished Took place on: Saturday, 13th Oct 2012
Our tour of Dulwich lasts around 3 hours and leads you on a gentle walking tour through an area rich in history and landmarks.
The tour features:
• The historic buildings of Dulwich College – one of Britain’s most prestigious private schools
• Dulwich Picture Gallery – England’s first purpose built art gallery that first opened in 1811
• Characteristic wooden town houses
• London's last remaining traditional toll gate
• The former pub of Charles Dickens
• An introduction to the natural history of London and the chance to see wild foxes, owls, birds of prey and bats in their natural habitat
• Spectacular panoramic views of the city and the entire Thames Valley
• Traditional English parkland and country lanes
• Ancient and pristine English woodland
• A warm and welcoming local tour guide who has a lifetime of historical and social knowledge to share.
Cost: Free of Charge
Contact and Booking Details
More information at this website.
Reserve tickets by phoning 07720 286 409.2012-10-13 2012-10-13 Europe/London Explore Dulwich Our tour of Dulwich lasts around 3 hours and leads you on a gentle walking tour through an area rich in history and landmarks. https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/calendar/2012/10/13/explore-dulwich-21912 ,,,