This weekend is SuperSaturday on Southeastern railway and they’re offering unlimited travel across their entire network for just £20. You can also add up to four children for £1 each.
You have to book a ticket from a set departure station, but beyond that, you are free to travel to as many stations as you like on the day.
It also includes travel on High Speed One out of St Pancras.
Do note that for childless travellers, it only makes sense if you plan to visit a number of towns on the day, as a return ticket to just one town can be cheaper (a return to Dover with a Railcard is £17.65).
So to maximise the deal, don’t plan to visit a town with a lot to see, such as Dover, as you’ll be there all day — take in some of the smaller towns with just one or two things, then move on to the next, such as maybe the cluster around Margate area.
Full details here
- Super Saturday tickets are only valid on 6 October 2018.
- Tickets are priced at £20 per adult or child (over 5).
- Under 5’s travel free (with a fare paying adult) and Kids for £1 can be bought for children aged 5-15 (maximum 4 children per fare paying adult).
- Tickets are only valid on Southeastern services where the entire journey is made on the Southeastern network.
- Tickets are not valid on TfL or other rail networks.
- Tickets can only be bought online or at ticket offices run by Southeastern or at the following non-Southeastern stations: London Victoria, Denmark Hill, Peckham Rye, Nunhead, St Pancras International and Abbey Wood.
- Railcards are not valid in conjunction with this offer.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.