The occasional tours behind the scenes of disused tunnels and stations are set to resume shortly, with a new addition to the mix for this year.
Hidden London is London Transport Museum’s exclusive programme of tours and events at disused stations and secret sites across London.
They’ll be offering tours between April and September 2018 at the following locations:
- 55 Broadway
- Charing Cross: Access All Areas
- Clapham South: Subterranean Shelter
- Down Street: Churchill’s Secret Station
- Euston: The Lost Tunnels
- Highgate: Wilderness Walkabout
And new for 2018, they are holding a series of station architecture tours.
The architecture tours, lasting around 2.5 hours each take in the following themes:
- Charles Holdon’s western Picadilly line stations
- Leslie Green’s central Piccadilly line stations
- Charles Holden’s eastern Piccadilly line stations
- The Central line loop at Fairlop.
Tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday 6th April, but if you sign up for their newsletter, you get priority booking on tickets.