A heads up for forward planning train travelers, there’s a discount sale starting on Virgin Trains west coast line.
If you’re booking in advance to travel on Virgin Trains to West Coast destinations including Manchester, Liverpool and Glasgow, you save up to 55 percent for travel between Saturday 25 March – Thursday 24 August 2017.
The discount sale starts on Thursday 9th March — available here.
Discounted Standard fares include the below Advance Single tickets:
- London to Manchester: before £22, now £10
- London to Birmingham: before £8, now £4
- London to Chester: before £16.50, now £10
- London to Glasgow: before £30, now £14
Discounted First Class fares include the below Advance Single tickets:
- London to Manchester: before £43, now £28
- London to Birmingham: before £26, now £17
- London to Chester: before £45, now £28
- London to Glasgow: before £55, now £35
Sundays from 4 June – 20 August inclusive and Saturday 19 August will be unavailable to book during the seat sale.
Seat reservations are compulsory and free of charge for both outward and return journeys and are only valid when travelling on promotional fares across the Virgin Trains network. Customers must travel on the trains and seats they reserve. If customers travel on different dates or trains, they will have to purchase a new ticket at the full fare.