Next month, there is a moderately rare opportunity to explore the UK’s highest court of law after-hours and wander around the Grade II* listed building.
Start with a drink to the sound of live jazz in the magnificent wood-panelled lobby.
Then they have a series of events throughout the evening.
- Ask a Court Usher what really goes on behind the scenes of a hearing.
- Former Judicial Assistants, share their experiences of working for a Supreme Court Justice.
- Designer Luke Hughes describes the challenge of creating a fitting home for the UK Supreme Court.
- Art conservation expert, Jim Dimond talks about his work preserving the Middlesex Guildhall Art Collection.
- Plus a performance by the Inner Temple Drama Society, presenting a contemporary courtroom drama.
The last three events will be repeated twice in the evening, but there is limited space in the courtrooms.
Thursday 14th May 2015
6-9pm (last admission 8.30pm)
Book tickets here
I took a look around a few years back