OK, I don’t often write about films or what’s on in cinema’s but occasionally a message arrives that will make some people yelp with delight.
Time Bandits is back!
A cleaned-up copy of the original tape has been prepared for DVD sale, but more importantly, it is also being shown in a few London cinemas from this weekend.
Little men on a Big screen.
It has long been one of those strange feel-good fantasy films that just works and leaves a warm feeling at the end.
Of course, there is always the lingering doubt at the end — was it all just a dream?
Cinemas in London
- Prince Charles Leicester Square (not listed yet)
- Hackney Picturehouse
- Ritzy Picturehouse, Brixton
- Curzon HMV Wimbledon
For those of you strange folk who live outside London:
- Harbour Lights Picturehouse, Southampton
- The Belmont Picturehouse, Aberdeen
- Exeter Picturehouse
- Cinema City, Norwich
- City Screen Picturehouse, York
- Arts Picturehouse, Cambridge
- Dukes at Komedia, Brighton