This event has finished Took place on: Tuesday, 5th Mar 2013
Join ForcesWatch for a public debate on the government's new policy to promote military skills and ethos in schools, including the possibility of military academies.
Speakers will include representatives from the Armed Forces, leading think-tanks, academics, teacher unions and elsewhere.
Following short presentations from each of the speakers the event will be opened up to the floor for discussion.
Contact and Booking Details
More information at this website.
No need to book tickets - just turn up on the day.
Red Lion Square,
London, WC1R 4RL
Other Events at the Same Venue
- First Prime Minister of the London Empire: William Beckford, Jamaican Planter & Lord Mayor of London (1709 – 1770)
- George Hibbert M.P. (1757-1837) and the Defence of British Slavery
- London is Wild: Wildlife and Landscape in the City
- London Thinks – The UK: Looking Inwards or Reaching Outwards?
- A British-Owned Congo: Roger Casement’s Battle with Slavery in Peru (1910-1914)
- Identifying Unfinished Business: The UK Modern Slavery Act (2015)