What's On in London Today
Get the Free weekly guide to what's on in London
What's On in London Calendar
Recent Blog Posts
- Next to the Blackwall Tunnel – the East India Docks Commemoration Plaque
- A curiosity about the local area maps at St Pancras Station
- Weekly round-up of London’s railway transport news
- A bronze frieze of London’s Underground commuters
- Tube Maps made from Lego go on display in stations
- Rare chance to ride a vintage tube train around the Kennington Loop
- Japanese Outsider Art at the Wellcome Collection
- Olympic Park opens in 47, or 49, or 50 days time at midnight
- Visit the Salvation Army Museum
- Hidden for 100 years – the Cheapside Hoard goes on display again
Posted on June 12, 2013 | 7 CommentsAnd thus it was that Tube Geek met Lego Geek and they turned the geek up to 11 by combining their geekdom in the form of several tube maps made out of Lego bricks.
Posted on January 15, 2013 | 6 CommentsTo mark the 150th anniversary of the London Underground, what could be more fitting that to recreate the famous Baker Street Station from Lego? Well, lots of things probably, but this blog post is about Lego.