Search the website
What's On in London Today
Free weekly guide to what's on in London
What's On in London Calendar
Recent Blog Posts
- This Friday — visit the Clown’s Museum in Dalston
- Steam trains return to the London Underground this weekend
- How Charing Cross railway station was nearly demolished
- 50 years of the modern London Borough Council
- Final concrete ring cast for Crossrail tunnels
- Shuffle Festival in a Cemetery
- Start preparing for the Heritage Open Days
- Open Day Tours of the Eurotunnel terminal
- Weekly round-up of London’s railway transport news
- Backwards posters to appear on the Underground
Posted on June 3, 2014 | 1 CommentThey seem to be announcing it rather early, but later this year will be a chance to see an awful lot of plastic bricks on Brick Lane in East London.
Posted on February 11, 2014 | 2 CommentsThere is a modern rule that any large engineering project has to involve Lego at some point, and Crossrail have finally complied with Regulation 17 subclause 13a of the Lego Engineering Act 2008.
Posted on June 12, 2013 | 8 CommentsAnd thus it was that Tube Geek met Lego Geek and they turned the geek up to 11 by combining their geekdom in the form of several tube maps made out of Lego bricks.
Posted on January 15, 2013 | 6 CommentsTo mark the 150th anniversary of the London Underground, what could be more fitting that to recreate the famous Baker Street Station from Lego? Well, lots of things probably, but this blog post is about Lego.