What's On in London Today
Free weekly guide to what's on in London
What's On in London Calendar
Recent Blog Posts
- See the other King George’s in the Queen’s Gallery
- Last chance to use Pudding Mill Lane DLR station before it closes
- Take a short walk through Dog Kennel Hill Wood
- International Space Station to fly over London on Tuesday
- Dr Who and Thunderbirds are Go at the RAF Museum!
- Remains of an WW2 Prisoner of War camp in Peckham Rye
- A chance to walk through the Thames Railway Tunnel
- Weekly round-up of London’s railway transport news
- The City of London is seeking a new Recorder
- City of London Festival line up announced
Posted on February 11, 2014 | 2 CommentsThere is a modern rule that any large engineering project has to involve Lego at some point, and Crossrail have finally complied with Regulation 17 subclause 13a of the Lego Engineering Act 2008.
Posted on June 12, 2013 | 8 CommentsAnd thus it was that Tube Geek met Lego Geek and they turned the geek up to 11 by combining their geekdom in the form of several tube maps made out of Lego bricks.
Posted on January 15, 2013 | 6 CommentsTo mark the 150th anniversary of the London Underground, what could be more fitting that to recreate the famous Baker Street Station from Lego? Well, lots of things probably, but this blog post is about Lego.