What's On in London Today
Get the Free weekly guide to what's on in London
What's On in London Calendar
Recent Blog Posts
- The British Library explores the dark arts of Propaganda
- A look around an empty office block in Victoria
- Steam trains to run along part of the Central Line in June
- How to get tickets to the 2013 Last Night of the Proms
- A few Crossrail construction site photos
- Public Tours of HMS Illustrious Next Weekend
- Tom Daley’s swimming trunks become a Museum artefact
- Cyclists wanted to test “Dutch Roundabouts”
- Thoughts about the Acid on the Jubilee Line
- 20 years ago – Queen announces public tours of Buckingham Palace
baker street Archive
Posted on January 15, 2013 | 6 CommentsTo mark the 150th anniversary of the London Underground, what could be more fitting that to recreate the famous Baker Street Station from Lego? Well, lots of things probably, but this blog post is about Lego.
Posted on December 28, 2012 | 8 CommentsAs we edge ever closer to the 150th anniversary of the opening of the world's first underground railway which is now just a couple of weeks away, it might be interesting to review of the newspaper reports about how the construction of the railway progressed up to that momentous date.
Posted on January 12, 2008 | 2 CommentsThe corner of Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road is a place of considerable crush and bustle thanks to the very narrow pavement, tube entrance and market stalls trying to...