What's On in London Today
Get the Free weekly guide to what's on in London
What's On in London Calendar
Recent Blog Posts
- Goodbye Russett
- The British Library explores the dark arts of Propaganda
- A look around an empty office block in Victoria
- Steam trains to run along part of the Central Line in June
- How to get tickets to the 2013 Last Night of the Proms
- A few Crossrail construction site photos
- Public Tours of HMS Illustrious Next Weekend
- Tom Daley’s swimming trunks become a Museum artefact
- Cyclists wanted to test “Dutch Roundabouts”
- Thoughts about the Acid on the Jubilee Line
My Stuff Archive
Posted on June 13, 2009 | No CommentsEver since I started this website, I haven’t really had what we would call a “homepage”. Anyone visiting the root domain of “http://www.ianvisits.co.uk” got automatically redirected, originally to the blog,...
Posted on December 2, 2008 | No CommentsIt’s been four years since I quite literally staggered out of Barts hospital on walking sticks, having spent a month there recovering from an uncomfortably close dalliance with Death. Annoyingly...
Posted on September 25, 2008 | 20 CommentsOver the past year, I have been going through a painfully slow process of having tests and results to try and find out what is wrong with my hearing. I...